Senior Marketer at SocialProof
Extraordinary growth doesn’t come from ordinary marketing. If you’re constantly finding uncommon ways to solve the common problem of signing up the next customer (and the next thousand customers) we want you on our marketing team.
SocialProof is looking for an experienced marketer to help provide strategic direction and drive sales for our self-serve advertising product. We want a growth-hacker: someone who isn’t afraid to try unconventional strategies when the reward is worth the risk. You should be comfortable building, leading, and measuring ROI for large-scale campaigns. We want someone who can identify high-value strategies and lead their execution from start to finish.
- Proven history of driving growth
- Experience with email, SEO, PPC, social media marketing, SEM, display, affiliate partnerships, and marketing automation
- Business development, enterprise sales, or small business marketing experience are advantages
- Experience running SQL database queries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills—please include a relevant writing sample
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with intermediate to advanced mastery of Excel
- Smart, resourceful, and data-driven, with a proven record of taking initiative